Repair & Revitalize • IMPROVED health and wellness
Our bodies have important repair and regeneration mechanisms that are needed for joint disorders, rheumatoid diseases and fibromyalgia, bones, muscles and tissues. Over time, we gradually lose that ability to repair ourselves without outside help. Cryotherapy boosts the repair process by inducing the body to repair itself. When your surface temperature drops rapidly, the body reduces blood flow in an effort to keep vital organs warm. Upon exiting the chamber, the body recognizes the threat is over, and increases blood flow everywhere in an effort to warm the extremities up. This increase in blood flow is what helps reduce inflammation and alleviate stiffness and soreness. It can help boost natural cellular growth and revitalization in the body. Cryotherapy has been used by many athletes and exercise enthusiasts to reduce muscle inflammation and fatigue.
- Decreased muscle soreness, spasms and inflammation
- Post-surgery recovery
- Improved sleep patterns – nearly all regular users report improved sleep
- Improved resistance to colds and flu
- Some reports of restless leg syndrome being alleviated.
- Many users have been able to reduce medication intake
Renew & Rejuvenate • holistic BEAUTY treatment
Cryotherapy treatments help increase the flow of blood, successfully improving circulation and increasing oxygen levels in the blood to help you feel fresh and stay active. Enhanced blood flow and reduced muscle inflammation can heighten natural cellular growth in the body. Skin treatments help reduce the signs of cellulite on your body and help to maintain smooth radiant skin.
- Many reports of Cellulite reduction
- Metabolism boost and weight loss – regular users have reported weight loss
- Treatment for psoriasis and blemishes – many users have reported improved skin appearance including:
- Firmer, fuller skin
- Skin tone evening
- Wrinkle reduction
- Some regular users have reported improved hair growth
- Increased collagen production
Walk-Ins Welcome – No Appointment Necessary!